Hi all! 

I know, I've been in MIA for almost a month?
I've been busy with work & after work: baby-sitting my Baby!
so here's all the updates I've been missing out.
well, everything has been good so far 

BBQ Gathering with College buddies!
it's good to get together once in awhile, to catch up with one another..and also to make sure we keep in touch all times!! 
\
2nd round: at Library, IOI Boulevard.
this just reminds me of our drinking sessions in UK! oh boy, we had great time there! 

off to Levain, just simply love their pastry! 

and next, headed to Pavilion for a movie: Troy & dinner at Rendezvous Steak, Kampung Pandan.
Maroon 5 Concert!
the crowd was crazy & it ended so soon................ 

love some of their songs & Adam is very yeng! 

just last weekend, it was Mother's Day.
how did you celebrated with your Mum?
as for me, it was a simply shopping & dinner session 

a little gift to Mummy 

*************************************************************************************
we've been to Sakae Sushi twice last week, due to RM15 voucher that we got 

I guess the "cockroach sushi" didn't affect their business much afterall? XD
I
you for all that we've been through together!
you for all that we've been through together!Happy 10th monthsary, Dear 









No comments:
Post a Comment