Monday, February 21, 2011

LJMU Convocation 2011

 Last Saturday was my Convocation for LJMU, at Plenary Hall KLCC.
am I excited?
I would say not very, cause this is the THIRD Convo I've attended? XD

 Parents, who're always there for me & supporting me no matter what!
I truly appreciate it heart

 and everyone, this is my Nanny aka Godmother.
she'd taken very good care of me since I was still a baby, she's just like my second Mother!
and also cause she doesn't have any Daughter, she sayang me very much..her Sons are just like my Brothers too happy
Thank You for coming, I Love You! *muacks*

there was a Breakfast Buffet before the ceremony begins.

my Baybeeeeeeeeeees heart
we come in SATU package..buy ONE Nanny, free FOUR Daughters!
......wait, that sounds too good to be true XD

Nai Ma, thank you for your cooking during our stay in Liverpool. You were really like a Mum taking care of all of us  happy
and also your funny jokes and story telling sessions that brings joys and laughters to our Flat

Daughter No. 1 aka Aislynn, we just spent so much time together! we'd traveled to so many places together winky
thank you for being a friend who's always there for her friends, in fact u were more like an elder sis who'd  always makes sure her loved ones are always happy and being protected

Daughter No. 3 aka Wern Hwei, we've been through so much together all this while
I can say that you've coloured a large part of my life! I truly appreciate that u were always there for me whenever I needed someone to listen to me
you know how much I love youpleased

Daughter No. 4, Siew Feng, the most manja one among us! our live E-News reporter, hehehehe
all your shouting/screaming with ur "partner" makes our Flat more lively XD
you're one wannabe bitch who always just makes me laugh too! laughing

above all, what more could I ask for when I have such wonderful friends?
I am truly blessed to have known you Girls smooch

I heart Sunflowers heart
they just makes you feel happy, no?

Thank you all for coming! xx

Love you Girls much

loving the background!
Thank you for coming also, Dear happy

and there goes another Convocation, which might also be my last one.
to all my College/Uni Buddies, wishing all of you the BEST in all your future undertakings.
may all of find our dream job and be a BILLIONNAIRE one day laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment